Have a ball on your birthday. Better yet, have a lot of them. Because our Crispy Balls are so delicious and simple to make, one won't be nearly enough.
- ● 4 cups rice cereal
- ● ½ cup peanut butter
- ● ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ● 1 cup (1/2 lb.) Jelly Belly jelly beans in Tangerine or Orange Sherbet flavor
- ● ½ cup (1/4 lb.) Jelly Belly jelly beans in Green Apple and Licorice flavors
- ● 4 cups miniature marshmallows (10 oz.) or 40 large marshmallows
- ● Cellophane and orange ribbon
- Pour cereal in large bowl and set aside.
- Melt margarine and peanut butter in large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle in Jelly Belly jelly beans and stir.
- With buttered fingers roll into balls (or press into 9 x 13 inch pan and cut into squares).
- Cut 8-inch squares of cellophane. Roll each ball in cellophane and twist ends closed. Tie with ribbon.