Cake’s not enough? Add to the food and festivities with these colorful dishes made to please roomfuls of partygoers.
- ● 1 bag (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
- ● ¾ C. (6 oz.) Jelly Belly jelly beans, in party colors or assorted fruit flavors
- Pour white chocolate chips in a 2-cup glass measuring cup and microwave 2 to 4 minutes until barely melted, being careful not to overcook (chips may not look melted; stir before microwaving again). Or, melt chocolate on top of a double boiler. Stir to be sure all the chips are completely melted.
- On wax paper, pour out chocolate into a 2-inch puddle, spreading to about ¼ inch thickness.
- While still hot, sprinkle about 15 Jelly Belly jelly beans on each, and press beans lightly into the chocolate. Allow to cool completely.
MAKES 8 PIECES, ABOUT 16 to 20 SERVINGS.
Chocolate & Cherry Bark: Use milk chocolate chips and Very Cherry flavor of Jelly Belly jelly beans.
Peanut Butter Bark: Use peanut butter chips and Grape Jelly, Top Banana or Blueberry flavors of Jelly Belly jelly beans. Or, try a combination of fruit flavors of jelly beans.