• 1 box (3 oz.) vanilla instant pudding
• 1 box (3 oz.) butterscotch instant pudding
• 1 box (3 oz.) pistachio instant pudding
• 6 C. of milk, divided
• 1 box (12 oz.) chocolate wafers
• 1 ½ lbs. Gummi Worms
• 8 (10 oz.) clear plastic cups
Prepare the three puddings according to package directions in three separate
bowls. Place chocolate wafers in a sealable bag and crush with a rolling pin.
This will make the “dirt.”
Layer each cup beginning with two heaping tablespoons of vanilla pudding, dirt,
butterscotch pudding, dirt, five worms, pistachio pudding, dirt and five worms
on top for decorations. Alternate flavors of puddings in each cup.
Makes eight 10 oz. cups or 10 8 oz. cups.