• 1 Tbs. sugar
• 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 2 C. prepared air-popped popcorn
• 1 C. bite-size wheat squares cereal
• ½ C. dried cranberries
• 2 ½ C. Jelly Belly jelly beans in Tangerine, A&W® Root Bear and Lemon flavors
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
2. In a large bowl, combine popcorn, cereal, and cranberries.
3. Spray popcorn mixture lightly for 4 to 5 seconds with cooking spray; quickly
toss with sugar mixture.
4. Stir in Jelly Belly jelly beans and pretzels. Store in covered container.
Stir well before serving.
To spice up any season or holiday, just change the color and flavor of Jelly
Belly jelly beans. Here are a few ideas:
Halloween: Licorice, Orange Juice, Island Punch, Green Apple
Thanksgiving: Raspberry, Caramel Apple, Red Apple, Top Banana
Christmas: Cinnamon, Coconut, Green Apple
New Year’s Eve: Chocolate Pudding, Coconut