Keep your Halloween party guests spellbound with these bewitching chocolate
treats. You can make them in a flash, and kids will flip their lids when they
see the surprise inside!
• 12 sugar ice cream cones, chocolate flavor
• 12 5-inch chocolate chocolate-chip cookies
• 1 cup royal icing
• 1 lb. Chocolate Mini Mints
1. Prepare royal icing and tint purple.
2. Fill pastry bag with decorating tip.
3. Pour 1 Tablespoon of Chocolate Mini Mints into cone.
4. Pipe icing around edge. Top with cookie.
5. Flip upside down to rest on cookie.
6. Pipe more icing and decorate with candies.