• 1 package peanut butter cookie dough mix
• 1 16-oz. can prepared vanilla frosting
• 1/4 lb. Jingle Bell Jells
• 3 oz. Jelly Belly jelly beans in Very Cherry, Caramel Apple and Chocolate Pudding flavors
• 2 oz. Gummi Bears
• Various holiday candies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
2. Make cookie dough according to directions.
3. Sprinkle dough with flour and press into prepared pan. Prick with fork.
4. Bake 14-22 minutes or until golden. Cool completely in pan.
5. Spread frosting to within one inch of edge. Decorate with candies as desired.
Makes 10-12 slices.