• 6 C. popped corn
• 2 C. light corn syrup
• 1 tbs. cider vinegar
• 2 tsp. vanilla
• ¾ C. Green Apple Jelly Belly jelly beans
• ¾ C. Very Cherry, Cinnamon or Red Apple Jelly Belly jelly beans
1. Put popcorn in a large greased bowl and keep warm in a 250˚ F. oven.
2. Oil a large fork and set aside. Combine the corn syrup, vinegar, and salt in
a heavy saucepan.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the syrup reaches the
hard-boil stage (250˚). Remove from heat and add the vanilla.
4. Slowing drizzle the syrup over the popcorn, tossing with the fork until it is
well distributed. Quickly, add the Jelly Belly beans and toss until mixed with
5. As soon as the mixture is cool enough to handle, quickly and gently shape it
into 3-inch balls. Let them stand on wax paper until they are cool and no longer
6. Cut a 4” x 7” rectangle and wrap a popcorn ball bringing together the long
sides. Tie each end with a green or red bow. Store at room temperature.
Makes 10 to 12 popcorn balls.
New Year’s Popcorn Balls
Make recipe using Wild Blackberry and Cotton Candy and French Vanilla flavors of
Jelly Belly beans. Tie with pink and black ribbons.
Shamrock Popcorn Balls
Make recipe using Green Apple and Lemon Lime flavors of Jelly Belly beans. Tie
with green ribbons.
Birthday Popcorn Balls
Make recipe using assorted flavors or flavors matching the party colors.
July 4th Popcorn Balls
Make recipe using Very Cherry and Blueberry flavors of Jelly Belly beans. Tie
with red, white and blue ribbons.