• 1 package (10.75 oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 3-4 Tbs. milk
• Food coloring
• Flavored extract to taste
• 3 oz. Jelly Belly jelly beans
• 2 oz. Chocolate Mini Mints
• Confections™ by Jelly Belly, Reindeer Corn, Licorice Bridge Mix
1. Trim dark crust from top and sides of cake.
2. Cut cake in half horizontally.
3. Using a 3 1/2-inch cookie cutter, cut 3 mini cakes from each half of pound
4. Place cakes on wire rack over a large bowl; set aside.
5. In another bowl, stir powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Tint with food
coloring and flavor with extract if desired.
6. Spoon icing over mini-cakes allowing excess to drip into bowl.
7. When icing bowl is empty, place rack of mini cakes over empty icing bowl.
8. Decorate mini cakes with Jelly Belly beans and other Confections by Jelly
Belly. Refrigerate until icing is set, about 20 minutes.
9. Wrap in plastic wrap until ready to serve.