• 115g Jelly Belly beans per favor (Pictured: Very Cherry, Watermelon, French
• Medium-weight acetate
• Cardboard tube 1 ½ inches in diameter
• Clear Cellophane
• Cellophane tape
• Narrow ribbon
For each favor:
1. Cut a piece of acetate 14cm by 19cm. Roll it around cardboard tube and secure
the long edge with cellophane tape.
2. Cut a piece of clear cellophane 23cm by 27cm. Place the acetate tube along
the long edge of the cellophane. Roll cello around tube and tape edge, making
sure to line tape up with tape on acetate. Remove cardboard tube.
3. Cut two pieces of narrow ribbon into 33cm lengths.
Gather the cellophane at one end of the tube and tie end shut with ribbon.
Holding tube straight up, fill with alternating layers of Jelly Belly beans. Tie
top end with ribbon.